The Sixth Annual Windermere Half Marathon is a USATF certified course. The course is scenic and fast with an overall net elevation drop of over 100 feet, which is ideal for setting Personal Records. The Half Marathon starts at 7:00 a.m. in Mirabeau Park in Spokane Valley. The race route runs on the Centennial Trail, alongside the Spokane River, usually flowing with white waters from the spring run-off of the nearby mountains.
The exciting downhill finish is in Downtown Spokane’s Howard Street Bridge in Riverfront Park. To celebrate your victory, join the fun at the post-race party with food, beer garden and music festival!
Race Highlights of Why You Should Run Our Race
- Start: Sunday, June 1st, 2014 at 7 a.m.
- Half Marathon is USATF Certified and the course is ideal for setting Personal Records
- Free bus transportation to Mirabeau Park will be provided to all runners. Ample parking at the starting area. Drop offs are permitted. After the race, bus shuttle service from the finish to the start and to Hotels in Liberty Lake will also be available.
- Scenic, fast course starts at Mirabeau Park and finishes in beautiful Riverfront Park
- Expo and Packet Pickup on Saturday May 31, 2014 between 11 a.m.-6 p.m. at The Spokane Convention Center, Spokane’s premier event venue
- Attractive long sleeve gender specific microsmooth race shirt for all participants!
- Blinged out shining and spinning medals!
- A lovely long stemmed rose for each finisher!
- Free Complimentary Victory Stand Photo for all finishers!
- Keepsake acrylic awards for top three males/females in 5-year age groups!
- Celebration at post race party with food, beer garden and music!
- Register and You Will Find Out Why the Windermere Half Marathon is the Best Kept Secret in the Northwest!!!