6th Annual Marathon & Half Marathon
Sunday, June 1st, 2014
Liberty Lake to Riverfront Park – Spokane, WA
2014 RACE DETAILS
Race Highlights of Why You Should Run Our Race
- Start: Sunday, June 1, 2014 at 7 a.m.
- Full Marathon is USATF Certified and a Boston Qualifier!
- The Full and Half Marathons are scenic and fast and are ideal for setting personal records.
- Expo and Packet Pickup on Saturday May 31, 2014 between 11 a.m.-6 p.m. at The Spokane Convention Center, Spokane’s premier event venue
- Attractive long sleeve gender specific microsmooth race shirt for all participants!
- Blinged out shining and spinning medals!
- A lovely long stemmed rose for each finisher!
- Free Complimentary Victory Stand Photo for all finishers!
- Keepsake acrylic awards for top three males/females in 5-year age groups!
- Celebration at post race party with food, beer garden and music!
- Register and You Will Find Out Why the Windermere Marathon is the Best Kept Secret in the Northwest!!!
2013 Event Information
Thank you to all our participants, sponsors and volunteers for another phenomenal event!
Your participation supports the efforts of the Windermere Foundation. For more information please visit windermere.com/foundation